rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me

Playlist 2/14/2006

Playlist Title: i wish i knew how to quit you....
Show Title: Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution by J Henson

Outkast - Happy Valentines Day
Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins - You Are What You Love
Stars - Elevator Love Letter
Beulah - Popular Mechanics for Lovers
Pavement - Summer Babe (Live)
Fruit Bats - When U Love Somebody
Magnetic Fields - Love is Like a Bottle of Gin
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Devendra Banhart - Chinese Children
The Beatles - She Loves You
Talking Heads - Love--> Building On Fire
Captain and Tenille - Love Will Keep Us Together (...for Brian)
Lou Reed - Satellite of Love
The Rapture - Love is All
The Cure - The Lovecats
Dogs Die in Hot Cars - I Love You 'Cause I Have To
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Is This Love?
The Elected - It Was Love
Eels - Love of the Loveless
The Black Keys - Have Love, Will Travel
Rogue Wave - Publish My Love
Bloc Party - This Modern Love
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
The Cloud Room - O My Love
My Morning Jacket - Why Don't You Love Me?
The Futureheads - Hounds of Love
Pixies - La La Love You
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - This is Why You Love Me
Brendan Benson - Alternative to Love
Ben Lee - Love Song
Wilco - I'm Always in Love
The Concretes - You Can't Hurry Love
Iron & Wine - Love and Some Verses
Drive-by Truckers - Feb. 14

0 comments: