rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me

Playlist 2/07/06

Playlist Title: wang chung (or i'll kick your ass)
Show Title: Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution by J Henson

Air - The Vagabond
Tom Vek - C-C (You Set the Fire in Me)
Yo La Tengo - Today is the Day
Wilderness - Marginal Over
Stars - Ageless Beauty
New Buffalo - I've Got You & You've Got Me (Song of Contentment)
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - When You Go Out
The Black Keys - The Lengths
Devendra Banhart - Korean Dogwood
Okkervil River - The Latest Toughs
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
Ambulance LTD. - Stay Where You Are
Neutral Milk Hotel - Song Against Sex
The National - Murder Me Rachael (Live)
Everybody Uh Oh - S/T
My Morning Jacket - Tonight I Wanna Celebrate With You
The Sleepy Jackson - Good Dancers
Wilco - Jesus, Etc.
Grandaddy - El Caminos in the West
The Microphones - I Felt Your Shape
The Gerbils - Is She Fiona?
Spoon - Paper Tiger
Pavement - Stop Breathin'
Stars - One More Night
Thomas Lowery - Occasional Syndrome of My Attic Son
The Decemberists - Los Angeles, I'm Yours

0 comments: