rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me

Playlist 04/25/2006

Playlist Title: it's epic
Show Title: Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution by J Henson and
Pavement - Silence Kit
Oh No! Oh My! - Reeks and Seeks
The Spinto Band - Did I Tell You
Animal Collective - We Tigers
Spoon - Metal School
Morrissey - You Have Killed Me
Drive-By Truckers - Daylight
Modest Mouse - Trailer Trash
The Strokes - Reptilia
Ted Leo/Pharmacists - The Great Communicator
The Shins - Kissing the Lipless
Liars - The Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack
Aimee Mann - Save Me (Live at St. Ann's Warehouse)
Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away
Kelly Clarkson - Walk Away
Sufjan Stevens - Romulus
Gnarls Barkley - Who Cares
The Boy Least Likely To - I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes
TV on the Radio - I Was a Lover
Mates of State - Goods (All in Your Head)
Stars - The Vanishing
Kings of Leon - Taper Jean Girl
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Black Tongue
The Streets - Never Went to Church
Band of Horses - Our Swords
Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Dress Me Like a Clown
Islands - Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby
The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
Final Fantasy - Song Song Song

0 comments: